Why Choose Site Storage?
There are several benefits when it comes to choosing storage container hire:
Flexible: Whether you plan on keeping your storage for short or long term use, storage containers give you the flexibility to store items for the exact length of time you need.
- Secure: All containers come equipped with security latches and armoured padlocks to ensure contents remain secure at all times.
- Organised: Rather than having equipment stored in various areas of your site, container hire gives you a temporary location to store everything you need in one place.
- Convenient: Instead of storing equipment at an off-site location, our containers keep your items close by so you can quickly access them whenever you need them
Uses for Storage Containers
Here are some of the advantages of hiring our storage containers :
- Store deliveries of building materials for construction and home building sites.
- Secure storage of large plant equipment such as diggers.
- Safe storage of temporary furniture whilst you carry out home renovations.
- Convenient storage to easily access site equipment and small hand tools
What Options do we offer?
We offer three different sizes of storage containers.
Have any questions? Call us
Get in touch with us online or by phone to discuss your site storage requirements today.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must hire all storage units for a minimum four week period.
No, these units are temporary and movable, so they do not require any planning permission.
Yes, please contact your local authority before organising delivery of your unit.
Yes, if you have enough clear space for delivery
Make sure the site is clear of any potential risks before the lorry delivers your unit. This includes any overhead wires that could affect crane operation.
Yes, although you will need extra insulation and heating to avoid condensation.
Optional racking is also available.